FAQ Regarding Neighborhood Association
Is there a subscription based Calendar for Neighborhood updates & reminders?
Who are the current Board members & Trustees of Wydown Forest Association?
About Us: Board & Trustees
What are the Board & Trustees duties and responsibilities?
When should dues be paid and what are they used for?
Dues are collected in January for the upcoming year. For example, $25 is due by Jan 31, 2020 which covers Jan.1-Dec. 31, 2020. Generally, this money funds neighborhood parties, island/neighborhood beautification, communications (website, email, flyers, directory, etc.), welcome packets, and city worker appreciation (police & fire gift cards). We keep a fund in the off chance we need a lawyer for indenture projects, trustee issues, and other non-standard safeguards.*
I noticed I am not listed or my information is incorrect in the Neighborhood Directory. How do I get this fixed?
You can send an email with the correct information to email@example.com
What are Neighborhood Standards, Construction & Approval Processes?
- Plans and Intent are to be submitted to the Board & Trustees for Review. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- View entire Neighborhood standards, construction process & approval here
FAQ Regarding City of Clayton Services
I have a problem with Clayton Services. Can I report it?
When is Neighborhood Leaf Collection?
How do I contact the Utilities available in Clayton?
How do I apply for Building Permits?
- Fee Schedule
- Plan Review Timeline
- Amendment/Addendum to Permit Application
- Building Permit Application
- Dumpster Permit Application
- Electrical permit Applications are secured through the St. Louis County Electrical Department 314 615-5184 and Inspections 314 615-3722
- Fence Permit Requirements
- Demolition Permit Requirements
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Sidewalk Sign Permit Application (Annual)
- Sidewalk Sign Renewal Application
I have a tree problem, where do I start?
Does Clayton provide Street Sweeping Services?
Where can I find more useful information about the City of Clayton & Wydown Forest Neighborhood?
Wydown Forest Neighborhood Directory has helpful phone numbers and contact information regarding resident services, maintenance, and building & permit.